Wawa & Area Victim Services
Provisions of Service
Wawa and Area Victim Services’ specially trained volunteers will provide short term confidential, emotional and practical assistance to victims of crime, tragic circumstance and disasters 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- To lessen the effects of victimization
- To help the victim cope with the impact of crime and/or tragic circumstance
- To encourage the victim to connect with appropriate services
- To assist police in their response to the needs of victims
- To provide an opportunity for the community to become more involved in crime prevention efforts